Mountain Maryland Solar Co-op
The co-op is no longer accepting new members for the bulk purchase. More than 70 homeowners joined the group. The selected installer, Big D Electric, is providing individualized proposals to each co-op participant. So far, 10 co-op members have already gone solar!
If you live in Western Maryland and are interested in going solar, join the MD SUN newsletter to learn of new co-ops as they launch near you!
Go solar with your neighbors
Co-op celebration: TBD
Co-op in the news
- “Big D Electric selected by solar co-op,” Cumberland Times-News (October 2016)
- “Local Firm Wins Solar Co-op Bid,” WCBC-AM (October 2016)
- “Meeting Scheduled On Mtn. Maryland Solar Cooperative,” The Republican (July 2016)
- “Western Md. residents form solar co-op,” Cumberland Times-News (July 2016)
- “A successful presentation,” The Republican (July 2016)
MD SUN is here to help
The co-op is being organized by private citizens from Garrett County, the City of Frostburg, Frostburg First, Community Power Network and MD SUN. If you still have questions or concerns, email us at email@example.com!